Nails of November #6 - Secret Garden Anyone?

This nail design reminds me of the movie The Secret Garden because of the stamped design I used. I also tried my hand at layered stamping which I saw a few times while perusing some of my favorite nail blogs. It's simple, easy, and quick, but it looks so intricate and fancy or in my case looks like a train wreck.
For this design I painted a base coat of China Glaze Recycle on all fingers and then stamped the gorgeous vine design on BundleMonster plate BM225 in either Orly Liquid Vinyl followed by Zoya Robyn or Orly Liquid Vinyl and Essence Silver Surfer (on my ring finger for a bit of an accent).

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig