Nails of November #3: Ode to Seche Vite

If you please, a poem...

My nails are a canvas
Quite tiny at that
But still with my nail polish, 
I try to paint a cat.

Although some designs flop,
others are grand.
And if you saw them in person
they're the best in the land.

What helps these designs be so great you might ask.
Fret not dear old friend
It's quite simple a task.

The answer is a polish
That covers your hands and feet
It's clear and dries quickly
It's called SECHE VITE!

Hahahhahaha, yes that was just written and uploaded forever to the blogosphere. No regrets. Haha. On a serious note though, I seriously don't know what I would do without the Seche Vite fast-drying top coat. It dries literally in less than 15 seconds to a nice sturdy, hard finish and it cuts my nail painting time by two thirds. I recently went a tad crazy after two bottles which thickened to an un-usable point and I bought...wait for it...
Yes, a 4.0 fluid ounce bottle of the top coat (a "Professionals" product, lol) so I could refill my bottles when I run out. I didn't stop there though! I also bought the Seche Vite Restore, which will take ANY thickened polish and restore it to it's fluid awersomeness. I wish I would have known about that before I threw out my two old, thick bottles of Seche Vite.
On a more depressing note, does anyone else have any thoughts on the warnings that are on Seche Vite bottles about being a carcinogen or link to birth defects or something? Is that Cali being overly concerned with chemicals or should I consider not using Seche Vite? Any thoughts?

Remember remember, the 5th of November
The gun powder treason and plot
I know of no reason, why the gun powder treason
Should ever be forgot.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig