Sister S went on vacation!

I love when my sister goes on vacation!! I’ll be eating two of those milk chocolate macadamias after I work out!
S and her boyfriend went on vacation with his family to Hawaii this past week. I'm a little jealous because I love to chillax on a beach as much as the next person but I never get to go on vacation because I'm either broke or in school. Bummerrrr. Anyway, I love when S travels because she always spoils me with little goodies when she gets back. For her Hawaii trip S brought me some yummy chocolate macadamia cookies, chocolate coated macadamias, a hula girl pen, a sea glass bracelet, and hula girl post-its. Love it all!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig