Might be a little fancy for running but...

This hairstyle is one of my "go to" favorites because it's sooo easy to do and takes literally five seconds (or however long it takes you to french braid your hair). If you're ever running late or short on time just give this a try. All you need is a tiny hair elastic (easier to hide when you flip the braid in) and a spin pin or two.
Simple Style Spin Pin Detail
All you have to do is french braid your hair (secure it with the elastic) and then flip it (and secure with a spin pin or two). See? It's that easy!
Might be a bit fancy for working out but…I never took it out from my interview! By the way: I got the internship! Now I just have to see about my second interview!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig