Yay for going to the gym today! 3.02 miles in 32 minutes. Whoop!! AND I can cross of one of my February goals: I made a list of things I wanted to complete in the month of February and one of them was "Run 2 miles WITHOUT stopping." And I did it!! Yay! I feel like I should treat myself to something small...like some green grapes or something. I don't know, I'm just excited! Next up...no breaks for 3 miles!


I also did a Zuzana workout from Bodyrock (I love bodyrock). It's called "Fit Ass Exercise." If you click the link it will take you to the web page with all the info.
 
My legs are so tired. It felt so good to stretch them out! It was 100 jump squats and then a step up onto a chair. Yeah. Phew! I completed it in 23:34! If you try this workout, let me know what your time is!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig