Wahooo new headphones! And...dinner for tonight...
Turkey, lettuce, and tomato on wheat wrap, fried rice (I knowww), and veggies. I really have to work on portions.

I also did a 55 minute hatha yoga class today. After last workout my hips need stretched and I'm sort of sore (which I love because I'm a weirdo) so I did a 55 minute Hatha Yoga Flow class I found online to help stretch me out. Yay for actively trying to incorporate yoga into my workouts! Incorporating a ton of different styles of workout and stuff will definitely keep me on my toes AND motivated. I see pictures of yoga poses and I'm just like...ahhh I want to do that so bad! Have you seen the yoga arm lifts? So incredible! One day.

AND I get to tutor someone today! Wahoo for money

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig