Raspberry Beignets with the Roomie

My apartment-mate S and I are attempting to make Raspberry Beignets today. They're like little french doughnuts that you can roll in sugar and fill with jelly. I know, I know--so healthy, right? I hope they turn out really well (or at least edible). We have to deep fry them for a little bit though, so I'm a tiny bit worried about that. I hope we don't burn the apartment down. Wish us luck!
Picture of Beignets with Raspberry Sauce Recipe
What they should end up looking like! Keep your fingers crossed.


Update: nailed it! (just kidding!) They were ok for our first try!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig