NOTD: Pink Corset Nails

My nails of today are reminiscent of a previous design shared on this blog wayyyy back in August of 2010, if you can believe it. When I posted the design originally I used shades of blue so for this time I decided on shades of pink. Plus it kind of matched the "Bride to Be" button my sister gave me on my bachelorette so that had to be in the nail photo too.
 
For this look I used Sally Hansen Fuscia Power, Color Club Art Club in white and black, and Zoya Nikki. The button was courtesy of my sister.


1 comment

  1. So cute! And it does match your button so great color choice as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig