Tie Up the Loose Ends

Happy Monday! Since I leave for school in about two weeks I've started to tie up all the loose ends here and get everything together for my junior year. I can't believe how fast time moves--I'm a junior in college already. Anyway, tying up loose ends is what inspired my current nails. They kind of look like corsets or shoe laces-whichever. I think they came out really well though!
corset manicure
For this look I used China Glaze Eyes Like Sapphires for the base coat, China Glaze Moody Blue for the center line, and China Glaze White on White for the grommets. Then, for the laces I used Essence Silver Surfer on the ring fingers and Kiss Brush-On Nail Art in black for the other 8 fingers.

So what do you think of the corset design? Would you sport it on your fingernails?
Let me know in the comments below :)

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig