NOTD: Weekend Recap

Yesterday was my bachelorette party and my friends all met for dinner and some drinks. I'm not a big partier, or drinker for that matter, so it was nice that is was low key. The dinner was delicious and I shared too much of it on Instagram probably but hey, it was delicious. Here's a shot from the bachelorette.
And then tonight we said good bye to my broski with a farewell dinner before he returned back to college for his junior year. Fiance was still away on his bachelor party and my brother-in-law was away for a day trip with his family so it was really nice to have the original five together for dinner. I cannot remember the last time that happened.
GOOD LUCK BRO! 
DO WELL AND MAKE US PROUD!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig