That Time I Tried on a Wedding Dress

Now that Steph's wedding is over I can finally post this and cross it off my bucket list. When we went to look a bridal gowns a funny thing happened....I ended up trying on a wedding gown. Now, before you go rolling your eyes thinking geez what an example of an overly eager maid of honor stay with me. I tried it on at my sister's request! She couldn't make her mind up between two absolutely gorgeous bridal gowns and she wanted to compare them while they were both on someone. So I stepped in to help her out, and in the process got to wear a pretty snazzy get up!
She ended up going with the one I had one because she liked the back more. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig