31 Week Nail Art Challenge: Week Six - Purple

My post today is finally going up since my internet has come back! I had to switch back to my old phone because my new phone won't let me connect to the internet :( I've owed you all two weeks from the 31 Week Nail Art Challenge since I missed last Sunday, and I posted the first of those two weeks toward the beginning of this week. Today I have the second owed post, the manicure for Week Six: Purple Nails. Purple isn't particularly my favorite color for manicures but I have noticed that I've been wearing it pretty often recently so maybe I'm starting to like it more!
For this look, I used Zoya Mira and China Glaze Tart-y for the Party. Also, see what my buddy Ghila over on NailsNoob created! She is joining me on this 31 Week Nail Art Challenge ride and has amazing manicures on her blog so go check her blog out!
Up next....Black and White! I'm really excited for this and I already have an idea of what I want to do. Hopefully I'll have them done for Sunday! :) Also, be sure to check out Nails Noob for what she's doing with this challenge!

1 comment

  1. super neat and perfect finish! thank you so much for the shout out! :) unfortunately my purple manicure already ruined while working hard in the kitchen today, so I may join you on the black and white tomorrow too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig