Happy Easter?

Hello everyone! I hope you are able to spend the Easter holiday with some family. This post is one "from the vault" (i.e. I'm-not-wearing-it-right-now) but I'm posting it up before I forget it. I went bowling with my family and Andrew last night and the bowling ball may have broken my thumb nail a little (*sad face*). Now it's time to relax, blog a bit, work on some schoolwork, have the annual Easter Egg Hunt and then I have to return to school. Bleh. I'm not a fan of this design. I guess my idea was to make it look like grass? I don't know.
For this look I used Sally Hansen Green With Envy and China Glaze Watermelon Rind.

2 comments

  1. to be honest, i really like this mani. i find its semplicity very flattering and i love the colors. also, it reminds me a bit of Poison Ivy :) and I also am loving your growing nails! yey! Happy easter to you and your dearest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like a grass!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig