Are you my mummy?

Halloween keeps getting closer and I still don't have a costume to wear! Don't worry, I agree I'm a little old for trick-or-treating but the friends and I are dressing up regardless! Hmm, which reminds me...we should probably go shopping this weekend for them! Here are the nails of today: Mummies.
I used Orly White Out as a base and for the eyes. Then I speckled OPI Curry Up Don't Be Late over it to make it look a bit more battered and old. I used China Glaze Liquid Leather for the wraps and eyes. Topped everything off with a coat of Seche Vite.

Countdown to Halloween = 12 days!
What is your favorite thing about Halloween?

1 comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig