Always Aware

Seeing as October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I chose to spread the anti-cancer love in the form of a nail design. I really like the way it turned out. It gave me some nice practice with water marbling and I think they came out looking pretty darn sharp. 
I water marbled (a skill I'm slowly getting decent at! Yay!) a bunch of colors for the base: OPI Mother Road Rose, China Glaze Secondhand Silk, China Glaze Rosita, and Brucci Bare Essentials. I thought 4 colors was enough, lol. Then for the design I used Color Club Art Club in White and Brucci Jessica's Wedding Bells.
And yummm, check out these delicious cupcakes dining services made for all the students! I had to enlarge it from the picture my phone took so it's not exactly the best quality but you get the idea! :)
Celebrate. Remember. Fight Back.
Did you do a design in honor of October being Breast Cancer Awareness Month?
Leave me a link in the comments so I can check it out!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig