A Ric Rac Nail Fail

When I was younger my mom used to sew Halloween costumes and some holiday dresses for my me and my siblings. No off-the-rack Walmart costumes for us! I remember hours of her sitting at the kitchen table with her Singer sewing machine, patterns, fabric, ribbons, and threads. I guess I was feeling nostalgic the other day because these nails are inspired by Ric Rac ribbon.  Do you know ric ric? It's wavy and looks like this:
So I tried to translate it to a nail design. Didn't exactly work out BUT it's been a while since I posted an actual nail design on here so it's nice to see some nails for once!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig