Swatch: China Glaze Heart of Africa

This China Glaze polish is the perfect winter red if you ask me. It's not a fire engine bright red but it's not so vampy that it's red-black. It's an oldie but goodie I bought years ago from China Glaze. I usually wear it around the Christmas holiday but honestly you could wear this red any time you want.
It applies smoothly and dries quickly, and the slight shimmer really gives the color some pizzazz. I know some people hate red nail polish because they consider it trampy (I beg to differ!). How do you feel about red polish?

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig