Things for 2017

I cannot believe I just typed 2017 in the title of this post. Can you believe it? It's 2017! I remember when we celebrating the turn of the millennium in 2000! Now it's been 17 years since then?? Ugh. As I do every year, I go through and look at the list of things I set out to achieve/do over the previous year and to come up with a new replacement list of things I would like to accomplish/do this year. Let's take a look at last year's list, shall we?

Here are the 6 "Things I'd Like to Do During 2016". I wonder how I did...
  1. Swatch at least 10 polishes. Looks like I swatched only 8 polishes! Ahhh so close!
  2. Complete a Valentine's Day, Easter, Anniversary, Birthday, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and NYE manicure. Ah, I missed Thanksgiving! Although, my nails were painted for Thanksgiving so I guess we could count that? My NYE haven't made it to the blog yet BUT they are on Instagram!
  3. Complete at least one Wishlist Wednesday OR Friday Favorites each month. Nope, didn't get this done...not even close.
  4. Secure legal employment. Completed!
  5. Make a 101 in 1001 list and make some progress. List made and progress recorded! Check out my 101 in 1001 list to see how I'm doing!
  6. Review this list and create a 10 Things for 2017! Completed! Although I'm just going to put five things this year. My 101 in 1001 list will make up the rest!
I think for next year I'll list five things.
  1. Travel more.
  2. Do one swatch post per month.
  3. Try a new manicure technique.
  4. Check things off my 101 in 1001 list and bucket list.
  5. Review this list and create a list for 2018 (and try not to be shocked that it's 2018!)

3 comments

  1. I think you did pretty good for 2016! Wishing you all the best for the new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! I've definitely done worse before. Hope you had a good new year!

      Delete
  2. I think you got the most important thing done - securing legal employment! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig