Nails on Point

Another nail post! Hooray! I'm making moves on this blog despite having work on the brain, lol. If you've been a visitor to the Files for any bit of time then you probably are already aware about my affinity for red nail polish and my love of red, black, and white color combinations. Seriously, it's like I'm living in a deck of cards over here. My nails look like this:
I used China Glaze Salsa (one of my favorite reds by far) and then a striped brush to make the black arrow tip and white dot. Hence, I called this "Nails on Point" for the white dot/point.

How have you all been ladies or men

8 comments

  1. Nikki! It's always so good to read you, I'm missing you here! I wanna know what's up girl..This mani is STUNNING. omg you made a perfect job with that I'm wowed. It reminds me a bit of japan and geishas. I'll need to try it on myself, one day or another. How's work treating you? Many many kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ghila! I'm still not sure if I like this design...there's just something about it. The white dot is too drastic a contrast? I didn't like the black on the red?? I'm not sure--I can't figure out what I don't like about it. But then again I do sort of like it because it was simple to do yet looks pretty good. Ah, can't make my mind up. Maybe I'll change the colors for next time.

      Delete
  2. Sowww beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that looks incredible! I envy your skillz in lining all the elements up just so on that mani! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, I think my pinky is less than lined up. The dot is just a tad too far to the one side. It happens!

      Delete
  4. WOW I LOVE this mani so much :O
    I love the red with the black and the white dot gives it an elegant yet cool touch :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm thinking I might try the same design with some different colors.

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig