Inspired by: Monarch Butterflies

Today's nails were inspired by a photo on pinterest that caught my interest (ha, pinterest interest). I went to youtube to find a tutorial I could follow (I honestly did end up following this tutorial even though I don't normally follow tutorials) because the nails looked so awesome. I found this one "Monarch Butterfly Nail Design." The video is included below my nails. 
For this design I used: OPI Flit a Bit, Orly Liquid Vinyl, and Orly White Out.

The tutorial was made by Cutepolish. I think I've checked out her designs before. She's super talented and has tons of cute designs so you should totally check the channel out if you're looking for some inspiration!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig