My H&M Haul

My sister and I went shopping the other day and visited one of my new favorite stores: H&M! Seriously, I carried so many clothes into the fitting room....and only put back about 5 items. Here's what I ended up taking home with me:

First up, as you guys know I'm in law school. I thought some blazers would be in order! I went with the hot pink because it was adorable and navy blue :)

I also saw these adorable shoes and I wanted them so badly!
And this black lace shirt. I thought it would be perfect for date night :)

 
In the fitting room with all my loads of clothes.


I chose the polka dot one of my boyfriend's friend's wedding. It was in August so I wanted something summery but also something I could wear with a blazer if I had an event in the winter. I thought it was a good choice.

There you have it! My H&M shopping haul!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig