Ok, so to be fair, I haven't been THAT much of a lazy bum since moving back after college. I have been using my Garmin to take walks with my sister. Today, however, was my first actual run in what felt like FOREVER. Unfortunately, it was colder than I thought it was so my throat started to hurt really bad every time I would breathe in (has anyone else ever had this happen to them?) so I had to stop mid-run. Since my job is basically 8 hours of me being on the phone I couldn't afford to lose my voice...that's why I stopped.

Dinner for tonight was DELICIOUS!
Lettuce, hummus, avocado, carrots, mushrooms, and some chicken. Yumm!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig