ZWOW Workout Today

My workout today was ZWOW #9. In case you guys don't know who she is, this is Zuzana Light. She used to be the host over on my FAVORIIIITE fitness blog Bodyrock.tv but now she is doing her own thing. More power to her! Her workouts are brutal and she's so inspirational that you can't help but lace up your sneakers and get bit by the fitness bug.
In 10 minutes I completed.....only 2 rounds completely. I had 17 seconds left in the 10 minutes but then I took my brief water break and the timer went off. I definitely recommend this workout!


For cardio I did a 3 mile run (34:50 minutes). I took a few walking breaks to catch my breath though, darn it. :(

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig