Don't Be Cross

Today's manicure is inspired by...I have no idea. I just painted them last night while doing my toes and then decided not to make today a swatch post but another design post (if you're not new to this blog you know I usually do designs rather than swatches--but I'm working on the swatches so they do come up, too). Today is a debate in one of my courses: Intelligence and Creativity. So yeah, we're all going to be listening to is IQ fixed or malleable? I'm kind of interested really :) This design kind of fits because it's two crossing lines--like the two teams of the debate. Yeah, yeah, that! ...or not.
I used China Glaze Coconut Kiss as the base and Essence Silver Surfer for the design.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig