Paint Night with my Sister

I was on Facebook a few weeks ago and I saw that one of our local Painting With a Twist locations was doing a Beauty and the Beast themed painting of the rose. My sister is a huge fan of Beauty and the Beast and so I thought it would be a really fun time out...so we booked our seats.

If you've never been to Painting with a Twist, then it's pretty simple. They offer a painting and people show up to try their hands at creating something similar. And of course, you drink wine. I brought some super cute mini moscatos that had been hanging in my fridge.
 Ah, the beginning. A blank canvas, my mini wine (it's like an adults-only-water-bottle), and some paint ready for an artistic adventure.

Which became a blue and black egg shaped design with white specks.
This is a sneaky shot I took of my sister working on her masterpiece.
 And our finished project . They're not so bad, right?!
Maybe I should just stick with nail polish...lol. It was a really fun experience though and we spent the next hour or so looking at all of the paint nights available in our area.

1 comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig