Here are the 6 "Things I'd Like to Do During 2016". I wonder how I did...
- Swatch at least 10 polishes. Looks like I swatched only 8 polishes! Ahhh so close!
Complete a Valentine's Day, Easter, Anniversary, Birthday, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and NYE manicure.Ah, I missed Thanksgiving! Although, my nails were painted for Thanksgiving so I guess we could count that? My NYE haven't made it to the blog yet BUT they are on Instagram!
- Complete at least one Wishlist Wednesday OR Friday Favorites each month. Nope, didn't get this done...not even close.
Secure legal employment.Completed! Make a 101 in 1001 list and make some progress.List made and progress recorded! Check out my 101 in 1001 list to see how I'm doing! Review this list and create a 10 Things for 2017!Completed! Although I'm just going to put five things this year. My 101 in 1001 list will make up the rest!
I think for next year I'll list five things.
- Travel more.
- Do one swatch post per month.
- Try a new manicure technique.
- Check things off my 101 in 1001 list and bucket list.
- Review this list and create a list for 2018 (and try not to be shocked that it's 2018!)