Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Advice needed: Wedding Wears

So, any thoughts on what I should put with this plain black dress to give it a festive flair?? If you have any other ideas let me know!


  1. I would go with red or gold :-)
    In my opinion the green would be to similar to black and the leopard is more for a night out in a club.

  2. I agree with Nail Glaze - red or gold would look stunning with the black dress. Maybe even purple! :-)

  3. You guys read my mind! I ended up buying a red belt :) Now if only I could locate my red heels in my closet!

  4. i'm totally not an animalier girl so i'd go for the green ones, which are adorables


Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to let me know your thoughts and ideas. Feel free to leave back links and links to your posts so I can check them out. Have a perfectly polished day!