From the Vault: Halloween Nails for 2013

Before doing my adorable vintage taxi NYC inspired nails I had taken a bit of time to doll up my digits with a Halloween-themed manicure. I thought it was too far away from Halloween for me to post it though so I held onto it on my computer. Ten days is close enough for me to release these darling nails right? I'm not jumping on the Halloween spirit too early...even though my Halloween decals given to me by my older sister last year have been on my nails since I think October 1st. Following my 2012 Hocus Pocus inspired nails, this design seems so simple but a tad more "spooktacular" than the Hocus Pocus ones. I love the purple background, it looks really sharp with the black...if I do say so myself! =) I created some eerie trees with some bats flying beneath and then on the ring fingers I added a witch.  I'm sad looking back at them now knowing that I had to cut my nails down to nubs when I didn't have time to paint them for my interview (unpolished long nails creep me out to the max). I had so many Halloween manicures in mind but they need some length. Hopefully my nail nubs will grow out quickly!
Have I told you how much I LOVE stamping? I feel like I finally am getting the stamp where I want it (not crooked, half-on-the-nail-half-off, upside down, etc) and these manicures dry SOOO much quicker. I'm talking dry in seconds people!

1 comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig