Swoop There It Is

Fall Break already? It's unbelievable how quickly the semester is going by. It's even more unbelievable how many nail polishes I haven't used yet still thought I needed when I purchased them! That's it, no more polish. At least that was what I was thinking prior to finding out Ulta was having a buy 2, get 1 free polish sale. S and I bought some Ulta Professionals, Brucci, Essie, LA Colors and Zoya! They're all so beautiful and I can't wait to use them all! This design utilized one of the new colors: In the Limelight by the Ulta Professionals line. It's so shiny and sparkly, I think it's fabulous AND I didn't own one like this yet so...clearly I needed it. I may be broke...but my nails look awesome! Here's the current digits.
I used Ulta Professionals In the Limelight as a base coat and then used Color Club Art Club Light Blue for the swoops. Topped it all off with a coat of Seche Vite :)

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig