Flower Powered Fuschia

My second nail blog post! I chose to do a combined french/flower design today because I bought OPI Flashbulb Fuschia at Ulta with my sister and I really wanted to use it. So, here it is!
fuschia manicure; pink nails with white flowers;
For this look I used Orly Bonder as a base coat and Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Nourishing Nail Color over it. I then painted the tips with OPI Flashbulb Fuschia and dotted a divider line with Kiss Brush On Nail Art Paint (in white). The flowers were created using China Glaze Awaken with the same white used for the line dotted to be the center of each flower. I finished the design off with Orly Won't Chip.

How do you like it? Let me know in a comment below!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig