American Red Cross Mani

So last week was my last week at the firm for the summer. I was asked back over the school year though so that's a good sign and hopefully they will have a spot for a new associate that I can fill after graduation! Anyway, on top of the last week being super super super busy I totally failed at blogging. On Thursday all of the law clerks and I donated blood to American Red Cross and my nails just happened to be red so it was absolutely perfect. I didn't really plan on doing a nail design for a blood donation but hey...it's all good.
Also, as you guys know Andrew left for Colorado :( on August 2nd. I can't believe it's only been a week. This was a selfie I took of us right before he had to leave in order to make it through security in time for his flight. I'm looking forward to my trip out to Colorado that's planned for the end of August!

1 comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig