A Tad Tribal

We're off and running. Half a week of classes down and I think this semester is right on par with being extremely busy and fast-paced like all the other semesters of law school. In any event, I wanted to upload this photo of nails I did earlier in the week (yes this is NOT how my nails are done right this second) because I absolutely loved them. They were a recreation a design that I originally found on Pinterest. I don't know the name or website or any of that jazz to link back to the original (so if you know it please pass it along to me so I can add it!), but these nails were super fun and colorful and a little bit tribal. I really enjoyed the summer yellow that brightened up my nails and made the sunny day even more sunny!
 
Thanks for looking!

For this look, I used: Orly Snow White (as a base to make the yellow pop), China Glaze Shower Together, Finger Paints I Pink I Can, Orly Hook Up, and Orly Liquid Vinyl.

1 comment

  1. This looks really cool I like the design :-)

    I'm sure this year will fly in :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig