Swatch: Magnetic Force by Color Club Electro-Midnight

How cool is this polish? I know magnetic came out a year or so ago and that everyone and their mom has seen it but I was looking for a polish to stand out to me in my collection....and this was it for tonight. It's Magnetic Force by Color Club in Electro-Midnight, a a gorgeously eye-catching blue that is just subtle enough to be alright for wearing to the law firm AND the magnet is attached to the top of the bottle so you don't have to worry about losing it (which I would probably do).  I'm glad to see this is subtle but still awesome. 

The whole time I was painting my nails I had "it's electric boogie woogie woogie" in my head (a song called Electric Slide in case someone isn't familiar)

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig