In The Jungle

I've painted three hands of nails today: E's, S's, and my own. Phew, lots of nails! Anyway, these are mine...camouflage! It's something I've seen and I think they look pretty cool. I think my Konad stuff is coming in the mail tomorrow so I didn't want to do something I would want on my nails very long (not like I keep anything on very long anyway ;) ). Anyway, here they are (if you can see them!):
For this design: I started with two coats of China Glaze Tree Hugger. Then, I used two unnamed Sally Girl polishes (one was the darker green and the other was the light brown) and Color Club Art Club in Black.

Next are S's nails :D This is a design she found somewhere online and asked me if I could try. Since I love a challenge...I, of course, said yes! They came out pretty well, too! Can't say I wasn't shocked!
For this look: I painted two coats of China Glaze Frostbite as a base and then painted Brucci Jessica's Wedding Bells on the top half. I then dotted China Glaze Frostbite on the tip of the nail and Brucci Jessica's Wedding Bells in the middle.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig