It's Been A Minute - I'm Working On It!

I can't believe a whole month went by beween my last post and the one before it. I saw the dates and was just like WHAAAAT? THAT CAN'T BE RIGHT. But it is. Somehow time is just escaping right now and I haven't been posting...or doing my nails (GASP) as much as I used to. I wish I could say it's because I'm busy. You all know it's a struggle working full time (and then some), planning a wedding, handling life, eating, seeing friends and family, going to the gym, being maid of honor for my buddy's wedding in May, etc. And I'd like to blame my asbsence on teh fact that I'm doing all of those things at the same time...but it's not. I don't know what it is. I get home around a decent hour, anywhere between 5:40 pm and 7 pm, and I have plenty of time to watch TV, go to the gym, and eat. Seriously, I used to blog all the time and I miss it! So I'm going to try instituting a new plan. I'm not sure what it will be quite yet but it's definitely going to lead to more posting!

At any rate, here's an update for today. The northeast got some snow! So far it's not a lot by any means but the combination of sleet, rain, and snow creates a particularly dangerous driving situation. All of the state courts have closed and even my office is operating on delayed open (opening at 11 instead of whatever time I guess it normally opens...I have access to it 24/7 via key and security badge so I don't actually know when it's considered "open" and all). I wish I could say HOORAY SNOW DAY but I'm still working....womp womp.  I'm just working from my dining room table.
If I did have to go in I would definitely be wearing my Sorel winter boots! But instead I get to wear my comfy hoodie and yoga pants. #WorkWear Excuse the face, someone didn't put eyeliner on today....

I'm just watching the snow and thanking the lord I don't have to drive in it. I never had driven in snow really and today doesn't seem like a good time to try it out! Hope all those having snow today are safe! 

2 comments

  1. I'm supposed to get 10-14 inches myself. Definitely don't go out there if you don't have to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay warm and safe

    --Sony
    http://nailscontext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig