Nails that "Float Like a Butterfly. Sting Like a Bee."

Today's post is going to be short, sweet, and simple because unfortunately I don't have a lot of time to draft my usual long, wordy banter right now. I actually painted these on Tuesday but I billed 13+ hours yesterday--yikes!-- and didn't get a chance to post.

Anyway, Muhammad Ali, an American boxer and activist, passed away on Friday of last week. (You may have heard.) I can't say I'm all that into boxing but I did know who he was...and this post is dedicated to him. One of Muhammad Ali's famous quotations was "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee." I really like this quote and so I painted these nails when I heard about his passing.
Can I be honest? This doesn't really look like a butterfly to me. I think I should have completed the full design on all the nails instead of just this one.

And in case you would like to see a photo of Muhammad Ali aka Greatest of All Time, here you go:
Rest in Peace, Muhammad Ali 

1 comment

  1. I really think you did a lovely job on this! :) The inspiration is clear to me, and the butterfly wing totally works as an accent nail. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig