31 Week Nail Art Challenge - Week 24: Inspired by a Book

This is potentially the loooooooooooongest 31 week challenge you have ever seen. I've been at it since, what, December??  Maybe even before that? I'm working on it though. Trust me, we will get through this 31 Week Nail Art Challenge with each manicure being completed eventually. In any event, this week's installment of the challenge is for Week 24 (hey, we're almost done ya'll!). The theme for Week 24 is a manicure inspired by a book. I happen to be scrolling through my TV's guide when I saw that the movie Twilight was on. That's a book! I thought to myself and I sat at my desk to get started. Yep, you guessed it, a manicure inspired by one of the book's cover art. I chose New Moon because I think that was my favorite Twilight movie (but in all honesty I can't remember if I saw them all). I just like this cover because I find it very pretty. I kept the simplicity by making all my other nails plain black and focusing on the flower. This manicure has taught me one thing...I'm still not any good at nail art flowers. Practice makes perfect though! Here are my nails:

Join me in the 31 Week Nail Art Challenge and share a link to your post!

Next up: Week 25 - Inspired by Fashion

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig