Inspired by: Victoria's Secret

Hey everyone! I'm in a serious shopping mood right now and this past weekend I went out with the boyfriend and found a whole bunch of great stuff. I'm really in the clothes mood but there are a couple of amazing stores I think of every time I'm thinking of going shopping. This post was inspired by one of them: Victoria's Secret! Everyone knows the two-toned VS shopping bags that you get when you drop some money into the hands of VS sales associates. They look a little (or a lot) like this:
One of my favorite totes, bought by the bf :)
And the VS-inspired digits:
I used Finger Paints I Pink I Can for the lighter pink and Zoya Dawn for the darker. How do you like?

3 comments

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig