Toetally Tuesday - Marble + Pink

Can you believe it? More snow this morning! Not as much as the last two weeks but this makes snowfall #3 in March. Sheesh!And I was even going to go for a morning run this morning. I saw the snow and yeahhhh no. Maybe tomorrow. I painted these nails yesterday while I was watching Love it or List it on HGTV. The bathroom in one of the houses had b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l marble counters in the master bathroom and I since I love the look of marble I decided to make it a nail design. Clearly I'm in a marble mood these days because I just did another marble manicure on the blog.
pink and white marble manicure
I used Sally Hansen Get Mod, Zoya Nikki, and mixtures of white and black to make the marble grains. I absolutely love the look of marble. It's timeless, gorgeous, and simply stunning.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig