NOTD and Some Meal Prepping

I know I've said it before but I really like how stamped nails really make manicure pop. You take a simple background manicure and add a contrasting color in a stamped design and it transforms into a simple yet impressive looking design.
For these nails: I used OPI Check the Old Geysirs for the background, Orly Blue Suede as the design, and Winstonia W113 for the stamp.

Hope everyone is having a good easy week this week. For this week we tried a little something new over and actually spent a decent amount of Sunday meal prepping for this week. We made some chicken and gnocchi soup, Mediterranean gyros with cucumber/tomato salad and tzatziki sauce, and chicken with roasted vegetables. I enjoyed making the gyros because I added some ground lamb this time. Never worked with it before but it seemed like a good idea...so we went with it.
And the chicken with roasted vegetables has to be one of my favorites because of how easy it is. You literally just season a bunch of vegetables and chicken and throw it down on a sheet pan. It's also one of my go-to's because it takes literally 25 minutes.
Can you get any easier than this? A bit of seasoning, chicken, broccoli, red onion, grape tomatoes, and zucchini and there you go. Dinner is served, plus some for leftovers! The perfect meal prep meal. 

Do you guys have any recommendations for quick easy meals?? I'm always looking for culinary creation recommendations! 

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig