Swatch: OPI What's With the Cattitude?

Hello everyone! You've heard me say this before....I'm a blue polish kind of gal. It's my favorite. And this polish is no exception. OPI What's With the Cattitude joined my collection six years ago as part of the Shrek Forever After collection and it is the most spectacular powder blue. It's definitely more a spring color but we don't worry about that here on The Files, we rock our polishes rain or shine, sun or snow, spring or fall, and summer or winter.. Ain't nobody got time to worry about "on trend" and "in season" polishes, you know??

This might be my new favorite blue. Only problem is....it takes 3-5 coats to make it opaque. Bummer! Ain't nobody got time for that!!

10 comments

  1. I love that color! :) Blue is also my favorite. It's a shame it takes so many coats to make it opaque though. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a huge fan! My blue drawer in my helmer is almost as full as my red/pink drawer :) Wayy too many coats for me though!

      Delete
  2. Pretty Blue

    --Sony
    http://nailscontext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this one is such an old beauty!!! but you're right, ain't nobody got time for that - 3-5 coats!! lol =))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gosia! And I agree :)

      Delete
  4. Oh wow what a lovely blue :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally agreed girl! we ain't no trend slaves! spring type of colors are more fun when it's pouring outside! this celeste is so lovely! loving your nails shape as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig