Hurricane Sandy...YIKES

I'm ready for Hurricane Sandy to come through. I live pretty close to the east coast (close enough they're evacuating the city to the South of me) so they've been warning us of the danger Hurricane Sandy poses. Law school already closed for tomorrow AND Tuesday via text alert so they must be thinking it's pretty serious. I hope everyone stays safe and the hurricane blows through here with minimal damages. I've stocked up on water, non-perishables, batteries, matches, and candles. For right now I think I'll enjoy my tea....and do some yoga. I want to get back to my gymnastics days so bad!!!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig