OOTD: First Day of Law School!

Oh gosh, the first day of law school is already here! This week is just orientation and an Intro to Law series of classes and then my REAL first day with my REAL classes starts next Monday. Either way, as Elle Woods says, "This is my first day as a serious law student." :) Haha, ok, maybe I don't look so serious. I hope everyone is nice and I really like it! This is my OOTD: Law school edition and I think it's super cute--if I do say so myself!

The outfit is kind of simple.
White fitted shirt - Target
Black 3-quarter sleeve sweater - Target
Denim jean skirt - American Eagle
Zebra flip flops - Kohls

legally blonde college GIF
I totally look the part.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig