GOLD FOR TEAM USA!
My heart was breaking for Jordyn Weiber though. She is so strong and has been determined for so long, it seriously makes me sad to see her olympic dream of competing AA for team USA disappear. She's such an amazing gymnast and it's unfortunate it came down to one off day when she spent the whole competition season fighting to remain the best. I can't even imagine how she must have felt having to stand behind the two girls who did make it.
Honestly, who made the 2 per country rule anyway? The top 24 are the best in the world and should be treated as such no matter what country they represent. To the 2 gymnasts per country rule I go...

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig