Do I want this???

I've been looking for furniture for my apartment (which I move into next week) and I decided I wanted a TV stand that wasn't JUST a TV stand. This is something I found at a local thrift store that just opened and I have to say...I wantttt it. The only problem is...can I paint it? Because I really dislike the color! It's like baby poop/avocado green BUT I think the vintage suitcase doors and the fact that it doubles as a bookshelf is totally cool! The vintage suitcases are cabinet doors and inside are two shelves. Ughhh do I want it???

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig