Summer Olympics

Finally the 2012 summer olympics is here!! Yesterday went a little like this: work, bakery with a coworker, home, boyfriend brought dinner over when he came to pick me up, camped out in front of the TV to watch the opening ceremony for the olympics!!

Personally, I got a little lost with everything. I definitely understood Danny Boyle's vision with it all but I just lost it somewhere between the industrial revolution and Mary Poppins. The part with the kids and the light up comforters was totally awesome though! My favorite part had to be the Olympic rings.
My other favorite part was definitely the Parade of Nations. I loved seeing all the outfits and all the countries I honestly didn't know even existed. Did you watch the opening ceremonies?

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig