BodyRock's New May 30 Day Challenge

I was SO EXCITED for today's workout! Reason #1: I had a very stressful day (it's just about finals time here so everything is coming to an end--final papers, final presentations, even my senior psych research study) and working out always helps me release my frustrations. Reason #2: I wanted to wear my new-ish black Nikes. Reason #3: BodyRock started their May 30 Day Challenge! I know, I know, I said I would do the February challenge but that totally didn't work out. I'm sticking with this one!! In fact, I'm going to promise myself to only miss....3 BodyRock 30 Day Challenge workouts!

Anyway, my workout for today:
   - run: 2 mi (23ish minutes)
   - random abs (13 Butterfly + 12 Side Jackknife + 18 Twist. [X3]
   - Bodyrock May 30 Day Challenge - Day 1
This Fit Test was so much! 10/50 interval. 3 rounds of 4 exercises. Go!
Round 1: 15, 16, 22, 30
Round 2: 22, 13, 20, 28
Round 3: 20, 14, 21, 23

As for food: I'd give myself an A today.
   - breakfast: half a bagel with a tiny bit of cream cheese, eggwhite, tomato, broccoli, & mushroom omelet
   - lunch: pizza :( I knowww
   - salmon, steamed broccoli with soy sauce, and steamed sesame green beans

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig