New week. New goal. My goal is to continue to eat healthy AND do some more yoga!

My workout today went a little something like this: 12.39 miles cycle (50 minutes) + 1.05 (11 minutes) run

Also, check out these delicious snacks I made:
Sliced cherry tomatoes, sliced avocado, a bit of low fat (whatever that means) vegetable cream cheese all layered on my wheat Goya crackers. At least I think they're Goya....I threw the box away and have no idea. They're a really tough cracker so it's perfect. Sooooo delicious!

In case you didn't already know....
The Voice and Smash are on tonight!!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig