3/14/2012: WOD

For today's workout I did POP Pilates Slimmer Thinner Thighs and Runner's Calves workout. Even though it was only about 17 minutes...my calves were killing me by the end. 

I also did ZWOW #8 (Zuzana's Workout of the Week).

As far as cardio goes: 2 miles in 23 minutes exactly. 219 calories :) I'm really cracking down on my diet. I'm working on taking out cheese and incorporate more greens and whole grains.

Areas of concern to work on: muffin top/abdominals and thighs (I'm not looking for a thigh gap--I have gymnast muscles under there that won't allow that--I'm just looking for some tone)

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig