Workout of the Day: Long(ish) Run


When I say "long run" I don't really mean long run. Usually that implies about 10+ miles..and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't live through that right now. I went for a 5 miler and it ended up taking me an hour (plus a 3 minute cool down). It felt good to just get on the treadmill and watch some Gossip Girl and just...run. Granted I did take walk breaks and I may have hopped to the sides for water breaks but still moving for one hour is better than sitting in front of my computer doing nothing. I did some ab exercises and arm exercises too but then I concentrated on stretching, something I should probably start to do every day. My flexibility is almost nonexistent! My gymnastics coach would kill me if she saw how little flexibility I have left.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig